Weight Loss Alternative Medicine Health Diet – 5 Natural Tips
Looking for a weight loss alternative medicine health diet plan? If so, you will be happy to learn that there are many options available to you. Instead of taking risky and potentially dangerous diet pills you can help your weight loss efforts by using natural weight loss alternatives.
Recently we have seen several drugs that were once approved by the FDA being recalled because it now looks like those drugs may be dangerous to us. Who wants to risk their health to lose a little (or a lot of) weight? Not me, that's for sure.
Of course, even with all natural products they can still cause you problems if you take too much, take them in the wrong way or take them with other prescription or over the counter medications. Just because they are all natural does not mean that there can't be dangerous drug interactions. Talk to your doctor before you start using any new products, especially if you are already taking medications.
So, here is a list of some of the best weight loss alternative medicine health diet herbs that can help you get where you want to be without having to worry about what will happen in ten years:
1. Drinking burdock tea between meals can help you curb your appetite and prevent snacking and hunger pains. Another benefit is that burdock tea can help boost your metabolism. All you need to do is simmer an ounce of burdock root with on quart of water. Simmer for 20 minutes. Let cool and drink.
2. Fennel and nettle tea can prevent sweet cravings which would surely help. This combination will really help you get a nice start on your weight loss. Just boil 3 cups of water, remove from the heat and add 1 teaspoon of fennel seed and 2 teaspoons of nettle leaves. Three cups of fennel tea a day is the maximum you want to have otherwise you can get some serious side effects.
3. Taking just 1 tablespoon of powdered flaxseed will expand in our stomach and help you feel full and eat less if you take it before every meal. You can also get a lot of fiber and vitamins with flaxseed so it is just plain good for your body.
4. One of the most popular alaternatives to diet pills is green tea. Drinking green tea throughout your day is easy since there are many drinks now made of green tea. Green tea is a great energy boost, protects you from free radicals, can help your immune system and increase your metabolism. A real ‘wonder' drug!
5. Ginseng supplements taken once a day can do wonders to increase your energy and help with weight loss. Ginseng is also great to help alleviate stress.
It just does not make sense to risk your health, now or in the future, when you can find an all natural weight loss alternative medicine health diet plan. Just make sure you talk with your favorite M.D. before you start to be on the safe side.